everlasting

السلام عليكم

"its a beautiful feeling.."

"such a rush emotion.."

everlasting love.."

i already come back

but this is totally insane!

why i can't just forget

~pheww

its normal for a teen like us
having someone crush

erk

hahha. i keep on dream to have a ____

yep!

after watching healer, i just can't keep this feeling from growth inside my heart.

i'm just wondering

just cool ok

this phase have just begin

but for sure

i dont want to trap like this anymore

you know

its was a big challenging for me as i want to run from this feeling
anymore

 after  a while i keep this from fallen with someone
i just dont know

ergh i wanna cry

----i'm so emotional--

but for the youngster, ithink maybe not this time you're going to fall in love

even he is not exist

just in your dream

but for sure

i was hoping  for the reality

that it will come true

being as my bodyguard

who can take care of me

and love

for sure

-------------

that is when you're not shame to express your feeling
just like me

that was totally crazy

and nonsense

that's happen when my craziness just begin.

#dear readers, please dont get vomit in front of your laptop etc .
peace!

Comments