August


Assalamualaikum and Hi
Yaaaaass
I decided to blog again and now I am.

Right, its been ages, I didn't post anything not because I'm busy, but lazy is the suitable words that I could relate. 

Yup, I'm lazy; I guess

So, let's talk about what happened to me in this 2 months.

Y'all; hope this post will not be boring.

We all had heard about our UPU result which is really important as an entrance to a university. 

Same goes for me. 

I had received an offer from Universiti Putra Malaysia regarding my request about the course that I had asked for.

For me, its quite surprising actually because I never thought that I will be entered that University as it wasn't my first choice.

However, I'm so blessed to receive that course despite the tough subject which includes pure science.

It means that I have to bear again with the physics, biology, chemistry also maths

Again.

But, I keep telling myself;
Why don't you give it a try?
Who knows, you will success later?

And, there.
My spirits come as I thinking why I should regret the choices that I have got, right?

Maybe, who knows; me neither

That is the best planned after all. My capability to survive in this course.

I keep repeating myself;
There are a lot of people who even don't get a chance to enter University despite their achievement, their result that is really good than me. 

Somehow, I keep this in my heart;
every cloud has a silver lining

And you just don't know the path of your life, which path is the best

Unless you see it someday, a few years later.

Till then,

With lots of love,
Wnisyh








Comments