Twenty-Seven

Assalamualaikum and Hi

Because today is so special which is my birthday, I decided to write a post appreciation for myself;
of course!

So I'm quite happy today because I get to make a self-love for myself.

Because I know I'm quit busy this time;
I was so stressed
about my works, my home and also my commitment

Today I bought baby-breath's bouquet; as a self-love for myself.

The thing is that I really; like really wanted a baby-breath's bouquet for myself.
So I'm thinking why not I make myself happy by buy this flower?

Fast forward after I have searched the florist shop, I fill all the details.
The most embarassing part is that I also the one who order this and also a receiver!

Okay maybe not so embarassed since I thought that maybe they will not take photos of me.
But then after I received the bouquet, a delivery man asked me if he could take photos of me while holding the flowers.
I was like 'yeah-sure-why not'
waitttt;
after that, I was like 'can I just hide in my blanket please'

Okay its not so funny

I posted my bouquet on instagram and whatsapp status

So Nawal agreed with me
She said that 'this is the kind of self love that everyone should have'
I was like 'okay, I'm doing the right thing, okay cool'

So basically its like that

The truth is that, I usually don't care about my birthday because I all have grown up so maybe this will be keep as a cherish moment is my life once a while.

I know I'm babbling somewhere

Okay thats it.
Bye!


Comments