SIRIMIRI


Assalamualaikum and Hi

Dudes, it's been a while I didn't post anything since July, a month where there were a lot of stuff that need to be done. I just didn't have my time to write this although I always take a peek on this blog. Sure, I love to read my own blogs, my writing that sometimes ridiculous and annoying, yes. *sigh

I hope my readers; it could be anyone right? anyone that I might know, maybe some that I don't know and I hope we could be friends. I hope so. And for those who still waiting patiently my next stories, I'm so sorry that I took too much time to post my entry and hope you guys support me. I hope that I'm not a vaingloriously person. Lol.

Oh ya, I  nearly forgot to tell about the title that I choose just now. Sirimiri is actually a Spanish word which mean a light rain and a fine drizzle.  Well, it seems pretty good to use as I thought that in this month, the rainy weather in Kelantan happened everyday. Just not sure how long this gonna take and I hope there will be a clear day, so I can go out and take some fresh air.

Maybe next time I hope to write about my semester 1 in matriculation college and there were a lot fun and fantastic experience  that happened. Right now, I'm gonna have my snack and stay tune guys for my next post.


Comments