SIEMPRE

Assalamualaikum and Hi

Almost 3 months, 4 months? Hi guys!
Such a long time since I entered matrics, I didn't post anything yet
Wohoooo, anyone missed me? {I'm just joking only}
I didn't even have idea what I'm going to write.

So.
Should I tell you guys about my life?
Anyone curious about me;being a matriculation student?
{I hope someone will said; Oh ya! I'm just wondering how you're doing in matrics, study, and some activities at there}

So, here guys.
Ehm
Sometimes people tend to have misconception about matrics.
I mean maybe they just spread rumours saying matrics is hard, don't have enough time, too much assignment, and the list goes on.

However, I not really agree with that kind of rumours.
Its basically about how you're organizing your time.
your activities, your study, your assignment, your organisation

On the other side, there are some things that I have to agree.
My roommates  always sleep late. Sometimes, I just curious about what they're doing.
Homework.
I'm the only person that sleep early and they always jealous of me.
{laugh}

I sleep around 11 pm.
and I would finished my homework around that time too.
but, if I didn't finished it, I will continue it in the morning.

That's it

Oh ya, sometimes you shouldn't trust your friend no matter how close both of you, how kind she is, how beautiful she is, how smart she is

cause
never trust the cover of the book before you read it.
only then you may judge the whole thing about it.








Comments